Monday, August 6, 2012

Mini Cakes







One day Emma had a friend over and we decided it would be fun to bake mini cakes!
The pictures above are the end result. Don't they look super cute?!
We didn't have a recipe. I like to experiment with ingredients and see how it turns out. I usually do a pretty good job. I know the basic ingredients for cakes and muffins. Sometimes they turn out a little flat, so I need to work on that a little. But most of the time, mom is very proud of me for how I am able to make a cake from scratch.

Emma and her friend, Drew, helped put the ingredients into the bowl. They looked so cute in their little aprons (or "baby chef" as Emma calls it). And they did a great job decorating their little cakes too.

Today, I am going to help my mom make a birthday cake for my Grandma. She is 75 today!
I will probably post pictures of that tomorrow.

What is your favorite thing to bake?

No comments:

Post a Comment